Education Program Consultant
Education Program Consultant
EF Academy - International Boarding Schools
Are you passionate about travel, languages, and international education? Do you believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic? You might be just the person we are looking for!
Join EF, the world’s largest private education organization and help us to open the world through Education.
We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our fast-growing sales team in Seoul, Korea.
- Recruiting of new boarding school students for one of EF Academy's three campuses www.ef.co.kr/academy
- Walking families through our program options such as studying A-Level or the IB International Baccalaureate programme.
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (online promotion, offline activities including event management and more) to ensure delivery of sales target
- Telemarketing and processing of prospective students
- Executing of off- and online campaigns, distributions and events, e.g. information meetings and fairs
- Work together with the Country Program Manage and the international marketing team to produce marketing material and campaigns
- Develop and manage relationships with the nation-wide network of EF operations team and sales representatives.
- Collaborate with Country Program Manager in the exploration of partnership options and cooperation with other companies and education institutions in Korea.
- A University degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Overseas studying / working experience
- Passion for sales and studies abroad
- Native Korean speaker
- Fluency in English (3rd language is a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Ambition to grow in to more senior role within the company
- Proactive, aggressive and able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
- A flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be, a 9-5 person.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of stakeholders
This is an outstanding position providing an opportunity to represent a world-class growing product in an industry that has great potential. If you feel you are ready to take your career to new levels, we would love to meet you.
Our CompanyWe are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Our TeamWe are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. Please visit http://careers.ef.com/working-at-ef/ to learn more about our atmosphere and our team.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top