Education Program Consultant
EDUCATION PROGRAM CONSULTANT
Are you passionate about travel and languages? Do you believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic? You might be just the person we are looking for!
Join EF, the world’s largest private education organization and open a world of experience to others.
We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our fast growing sales team in Taipei.
- Advise potential students on EF Academy's three campuses www.ef.com/academy in person and over the phone
- Consult students and their families on a broad range of program options
- Assist prospective students through application process and provide excellent customer service
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (online promotion, offline activities including event management and more) to ensure delivery of sales target
- Execute off- and online campaigns, distributions and events, e.g. information meetings and fairs
- Work together with the Country Program Manager and the international marketing team to produce marketing material and campaigns
- Develop and manage relationships with the nation-wide network of EF operations team and sales representatives.
- Collaborate with Country Program Manager in the exploration of partnership options and cooperation with other companies and education institutions in Taiwan.
- A University degree;
- Overseas studying / working experience
- Passion for sales and studies abroad
- Fluency in Chinese (including reading and writing of traditional Chinese) and English (3rd language is a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Ambition to grow in to more senior role within the company
- Proactive, aggressive and able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
- A flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be, a 9-5 person.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, so as to be able to deal with a variety of stakeholders
This is an outstanding position providing an opportunity to represent a world-class growing product in an industry that has great potential. If you feel you are ready to take your career to new levels, we would love to meet you.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located in the United Kingdom and the New York our boarding schools are home to ambitious students from over 75 different nationalities. EF opens a world of opportunities for high school students by providing them with a superior education abroad, thorough preparation for university and a future that knows no boarders.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. Please visit http://careers.ef.com/working-at-ef/ to learn more about our atmosphere and our team.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends & family. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are passionate about education and learning. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
EF Education First is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top