Full time/Part time/Freelance
Become part of a team responsible for the creation of innovative new courses for teens and young learners and enjoy the opportunity to participate in all stages of the development and production process from shaping the concept and creating materials, through to final implementation across all E1 regions.
Be responsible for content development and editing as part of the publishing team, creating new courses for students from 3 ‒ 18 years old.
- Copy editing and/or proof reading academic content for printed materials, e-learning, and course media to meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Collaborating with others to maintain, build upon and document house style.
- Proactively participating in the entire development process when required.
- Continuously researching and developing best practice with regard to editing for print, digital and mobile content.
- Four years editing experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in English literature or Language, Publishing, Education, Modern Languages, Linguistics, or Teaching English
- CEFR C2 level of English (mastery)
- Ability to copy edit 2-10 pages per hour
- Ability to proof read 9-13 pages per hour
- Exceptional standard of written English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- TEFL Qualification (CELTA equivalent or above) is a plus
- Content writing, and/or media production experience is a plus
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF English First specifically provides young children and teenagers with a faster way to learn English through our advanced learning systems combining face-to-face and online learning. We not only teach students how to communicate in English but we also give them the confidence and skills they need for a successful life. EF Labs for Kids and Teens is responsible for developing and implementing new educational products in our network of 250 English First schools located across China, Russia and Indonesi.
Back to top