Dutch Sales Center Agents
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Would you like to be a part of a very multicultural and fun working environment? Would you like to help people´s language learning adventure become true? And do you live in Amsterdam? Then, keep reading...
In EF we believe in potential as much as we do in sales experience. If you are passionate about customer experience management and lead generation this position will be perfect to kick-start your international career. Thrive in a fast-paced, technologically savvy company that aims to open the world through education. A connection and experience you would make possible for our customers every day.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Responsible for contacting potential customers and qualifying their level of interest
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently
- Work as a team player to best respond to customer needs
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Show resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
Key Learning Points & Development
Being open to new experiences is vital in both world travel and personal development. You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline of travelers while being mentored by management and experienced staff.
- Currently living in the Netherlands
- Weekly availability between 15 and 30 hours, week and weekend days
- Language Level: English B2 (needed) or higher and native Dutch
- Passionate about sales, customer service, and marketing, likes looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
At EF we believe in keeping things simple. We know when we see a Sales person; we want to bring them onboard as quickly as possible.
After sending in your application our recruitment team will contact you to let you know if you have been selected to the recruitment day. Please note that only selected applicants can attend the recruitment day. EF cannot cover accommodation or transport related costs for the recruitment day.
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Back to top