Dot Net Developer
Dot Net Developer
EF Language Technology
We are looking for a highly talented Developer, who has experience building, advanced Web applications to work at our Bangalore office.
The successful candidate:
- Is responsible for developing, testing, troubleshooting, and maintaining interactive web applications
- Is passionate about user interface design and usability challenges.
- Have excellent communication skills, especially in composing web site technical specifications and presenting technical solutions.
- Must be a team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication.
- Has a true passion for excellence in his/her work, is highly organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments.
- Must be able to effectively work with other web designers and developers, senior architects, and sales/marketing staff.
As a Dot Net Developer your work will involve:
- Interacting with customers to understand the business requirements
- Developing modules adhering to deadlines
- Integrating modules and go through the testing cycle
- Key responsibility includes Product Integration & Services
- Working with bug tracking systems
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-4 years developing and working with C#, WCF, REST Service, Web API, Web Services, SQL Server, Visual Studio
- Knowledge in .Net Core would be an advantage
- A solid understanding of web standards, design principles and best practices
- An excellent understanding of information architecture
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We have fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 31,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top