Director of User Journey Design, Digital Marketing
- * THIS IS A MARKETING ROLE and NOT A UX DESIGN ROLE
- Design, create, measure and continuously improve user journey experiences on multiple digital platforms to cope with company's branding and lead generation strategies
- Working closely with marketing team, copy writers, designers and developers to optimize existing designs and experiences, and build new pages, functionalities and features to maximize marketing and sales funnel conversion
- Creating performance based lead generation approaches to exceed revenue and profitability goals
- Creating compelling and highly usable interfaces for mobile app, mobile web and web, based on business / user requirements and market needs.
- Measure and evaluate customer usability and satisfaction from user experience perspective
- Be the champion of communicating and balancing global design guidelines vs localization needs
- Liaise with external vendors and internal stakeholders on various digital marketing projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Marketing & Communication, Digital, e-Commerce or relevant discipline
- 8 years of digital marketing experience with 3+ year experience in building user experience
- Experience in creating user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, personas, User Interface Specifications, prototypes, etc.
- Extensive experience in online user behavior and website/mobile application design strategy to enhance targeting and improve user engagement
- Knowledge and experience in areas of user research and usability methods, design, and analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey creative concepts
- Small team management experience preferred
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top