Director of Sales, France
Job Title: Director of Sales, France
Location: France, exact location to be decided
Reports to: Regional Vice President
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school.
Ashridge Executive Education (AEE) is looking for a Director of Sales, focused on selling and growing our full executive education offering within France. This is an exciting opportunity to play a significant role in the continued rapid growth across all parts of the AEE Sales function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
As Director (Sales) your responsibilities will initially include, but not be limited to:
- Determining and implementing the growth strategy in France.
- Identifying target accounts and proactively acquiring new clients, in France, for all parts of the AEE offering. (Including prospecting, developing and closing clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process).
- You will generate revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working often with high-profile corporate clients. This will need a rapid understanding of and familiarity with the full portfolio of products, the existing booking systems, pricing parameters and underlying sales principles in use.
- Additionally, qualifying and following up leads received by AEE.
- Attend client meetings and develop business in the interests of AEE.
- Respond to client needs in the drafting and submission of proposal documentation.
- Develop and maintain a personal network internally at AEE as well as externally with clients, predominantly at senior executive level.
- As a member of the AEE sales team, participate in the implementation of the global strategic sales objectives and contribute in identifying and implementing continual process and practice improvements.
- Accountable for client retention and new profitable revenue growth from the relevant country.
- Fast learner; fast implementer
- Thrives under pressure and in a target driven environment
- Energetic, positive and professionally passionate
- Willing to travel when business needs demand
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presence with solid influencing skills
- Networker & ability to develop long lasting business relationships
- A passion for Executive Education
- Proven successful experience in an ambitious sales environment
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial “can do” leader
- Commercial acumen
- Previous experience of consultative/relational selling approaches
- Strong experience developing and maintaining client relationships that sustain results
- Confident decision maker
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Understanding of the executive education sector
- Familiarity with the use of CRM systems
- University graduate
- Fluency in English and French; other language skills are a plus
- Personal development opportunities through Virtual Ashridge, our award-winning virtual platform, as well as opportunities to be a participant in our sought after Open programmes, and other continuous competence development initiatives.
- Possibility to join HR/Learning & Development conferences in the region.
- Participation in centrally organized annual Global Sales Meetings, in exciting locations, as well as staff incentive events at Ashridge.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are a suitable candidate for this role.
Ashridge values diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. Ashridge has an equal opportunities policy applicable to all vacancies.
Back to top