Director of Recruiting - Graduate Programs (Germany, Italy, Europe)
Are you looking for a role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Recruiting Director to join our sales team. Hult's Lucerne Recruiting Team is committed to taking Hult’s recruitment and admission activities to new levels, and as part of one of our sales teams, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and passion for sales and business development.
Why join us?
Dynamic work environment with some travels within Europe
Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
Autonomy and personal ownership
Sound like a perfect fit? If you think this could be you, we’d love to get to know you.
Responsibilities (all hands-on, self-executed)
- Recruiting and marketing strategy in coordination alongside your manager and the Regional Marketing team
- Develop and strengthen Hult off line activities especially by representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in Italy, Germany and possibly Eastern Europe
- Develop and implement Hult on line campaigns to significantly increase lead volume and quality using major search engines, social networks, bought addresses, online PR, etc
- Assist in management of the Telesales team in charge of lead funneling
- Drive a small team and personally get involved in the recruiting effort to meet or exceed weekly and yearly sales targets. The role is very clearly sales driven.
- The role is mainly B2C focused and requires 30-50% of travel.
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Sales and Admission process management (direct involvement and team management)
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment process
- Financial aid and academic counselling
- Support preparation of files for review and on-going follow up
- Cost management
- Budget management in coordination with your manager
- Management of student financial aid (scholarships and loans)
- Ensure regular cost check points
- Inter-department support and coordination (Recruiting/Marketing/Production/Academics/Finance/Career Services/Student Services)
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Grow talents within the team, foster team spirit and make your team go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent degree
- 3-7 years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding targets preferably in a B2C environment
- Work experience and market knowledge of the educational industry
- 2+ years of management experience of small teams and proven leadership ability
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong commercial instincts
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook and young mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and have a “nothing is impossible” outlook
- Native speaker or fluent in English (second language preferred)
Application close date: November 30, 2016
Position start date: Immediate start
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top