Director of Enrollment – Undergraduate program
We are looking for an international, outgoing and ambitious individual to join our School Admission team on full time.
- Recruit qualified candidates to study Bachelor Degree Programs
- Conduct admission pre-interviews via phone (or in person) with selected candidates
- Provide consultative business education advice to potential candidates
- Provide guidance to qualified students throughout the application process (from first point of contact until the enrollment into the program)
- Conduct School visit and attend education fairs in South Asia
- Interact with customers in a professional manner, in line with the brand values and principles
- Consistently meet and exceeding team and individual targets
- 3+ years sales experience and preferable in the service industry
- International, well traveled, outgoing and ambitious individual
- Experience in sales and preferable in the service industry
- Fluent in English (mother tongue is a plus)
- Responsible, passionate, and driven
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented and multi-tasking abilities
- International experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of South Asia market (Northern part of India is a plus)
- IT system savvy
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders. Hult is ranked 21st Best International Business School by Bloomberg Businessweek (2014) and Hult’s MBA program is ranked 32nd in North America by The Economist (2014).
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top