Director of Enrollment - Undergraduate program
We are looking for outgoing and ambitious individual to join our School Enrollment team on a full time for our East Asia Team in Mumbai.
- Recruit qualified candidates to study Bachelor Programs in India and overall South Asia
- Manage a Team of 6 divided in different roles from lead generation to in class candidates
- You are passionate about international education - because you have either lived or studied abroad yourself. You love sales. It’s in your DNA.
- When you make a presentation, people listen. You shine at trade fairs, conferences, and open house events.
- You are service-oriented. You would enjoy counseling students through our application, enrollment, and financial aid processes.
- You are highly organized. You know which stage of the decision-making process your prospective students are in at any given moment.
- You are results-driven and hands-on. You believe nothing is impossible—if you have the right attitude and a little entrepreneurial spirit.
- You actually thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced work environments.
- Enjoy travelling throughout India and visiting students, schools and exhibitions.
- Consistently meet and exceeding team and individual targets
- Domestic travels are required, around 30-40% of the time will be travelling
- Oversea education or exchange/international experience is required
- Fluency in English
- knowledge of India market
- An understanding of the International Education system is a plus
- Outgoing and ambitious individual
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of educational consulting or service industry
- A highly customer-focused nature, target-oriented and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional communication skills
- Deep understanding of customer needs, requirements and markets
Position start date: May 1, 2019
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders. Hult is ranked 21st Best International Business School by Bloomberg Businessweek (2014) and Hult’s MBA program is ranked 32nd in North America by The Economist (2014).
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both
Back to top