Director of Enrollment
Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Enrollment Director to join our team and to help take Hult's recruitment activities to new levels. As part of Hult's growing team in Shanghai, you will play a key role in this and be rewarded for your drive, innovative ideas, and results based on a very clear set of KPIs.
- Define and implement a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high quality students from China interested to join Hult's program
- Database and pipe management
- Goal and KPI setting for the team. Budget management, planning and control
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies
- Lead a team of 8-10 sales & marketing staff
- Represent Hult at various fairs, conferences, and events and hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities
- Advising prospective students in person or via telephone and guiding them through the recruiting and admission process
- 3+ years of managerial or supervisory experience supporting sales and marketing staff
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or recruiting for a respected company with proven success of exceeding sales targets. Preferable market knowledge of the educational industry in China/Asia
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook and a young and creative mindset
- Target driven and “nothing is impossible” positive attitude
- Fluent level of English is a must. Mandarin Language is a plus
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
It’s no longer enough to follow the paths of the past—that’s why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top