Director of Business Systems
Newly created role to own the full business systems and marketing technology stack and roadmap for the world’s leading online English-language learning business.
Exciting opportunity to join the leadership team of the world’s largest English-language learning business and deliver real business impact. We are looking for a Head of Business Systems, reporting to the CEO, to take the lead in defining our systems architecture, infrastructure and core platforms that we use across the business. Built on a core of Salesforce CRM with a portfolio of other vendors platforms and products, we are keen to simplify our current technology stack and align on a set of preferred vendors.
EF English Live is the world’s largest online English language learning business. We deliver English language learning across a number of digital channels, including self-study materials and live, teacher-led lessons, anytime, anywhere – at any ability level. We are on an exciting journey to launch new products and continue to revolutionise how languages are learned. We have a presence from LATAM to Japan and over 500 people working in various locations globally.
The team in London is a young, dynamic and international group of about 50 people.
We are part of EF, the world’s largest private education business providing life-changing education for global citizens. For over 50 years, our mission has been to give confidence and freedom to people of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds. We over 500 offices in over 50 countries.
The successful candidate will have:
- 6+ years Salesforce systems stack; Service cloud, Heroku, Sales cloud, marketing cloud etc.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing enterprise data structures.
- Good understanding of web technology and analytics platforms, e.g. Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Omniture Analytics, GA360 etc.
- Strong understanding of global online payments and commerce landscape, including payment gateways and acquirers.
- Good understanding of marketing technology platforms, including email delivery platforms and social media marketing platforms.
- Proven ability to go beyond the description of a strategy and execute on projects – a ‘roll-you-sleeves-up’ attitude.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills including multinational experience.
Back to top