Director of Admissions
- New York, NY
Director of Admissions - Sales
Thornwood, New York
EF Academy (located 1 hour outside of Manhattan) is looking for a Director of Admissions to drive recruitment of students across the US Market to our amazing EF Academy international global boarding schools in the US.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of sales growth in a dynamic organization and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
As a Head of Admissions, you will be responsible generating new middle and high school students to apply to our US based boarding schools. This will include creating initiatives around generating new business, building brand awareness & loyalty as well as forging key relationships with individuals and families. This is an opportunity to be part of the early stages of an expansion of the US market, design a startup initiative and develop your business and conversion acumen. Phone sales are required along with a strong email and communication skills.
Your main responsibilities as Head of Admissions for EF Academy include but not limited to:
- Drive sales of our programs with potential customers (your #1 priority)
- Product expansion of our high-quality global boarding school programs across the US market
- Marketing and project execution, to promote knowledge and growth in the US market through different online and offline channels
- Provide excellent pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
- Develop proper messaging and product understanding of the programs to advise new leads on best potential academic pathways for them
- Maintain a pipeline of new business and work towards following years of enrollment
- Develop excellent working relationships with the local US admissions team, local school team, central team in Zurich and colleagues stationed around the world.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad
- 3+ years of sales and marketing experience with a proven success record
- Fierce initiative and implementation of personal sales goals
- A thirst for a high-paced, global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, or cultural exploration
- Exceptional communication skills and confidence to engage with leads
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Learner’s mindset
Back to top