Director of Academic Affairs
EF Solutions (Services) Ltd. has a brilliant opportunity for a strong English language learning expert with excellent client relationship, public speaking, instructional design, and project management skills. You will be an ambassador for EF, representing the excellence of EF’s English language learning methodology and state-of-the-art technology, sharing our message with corporate and government audiences across the world.
This exciting position will require you to juggle multiple international projects and showcase impeccable organisational skills. Passion for public speaking, commercial experience in the private sector, and a thorough grasp of trends in learning & development are also essential to thrive in this role. A proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit will ensure you the possibility to grow within an organisation like EF and build a truly international career for yourself.
- Support the sales process to secure and grow accounts for corporate language training
- Engage with corporate learning & development professionals to assess needs and design programs
- Create curricula, content, and features for EF EnglishLive.com and EF’s blended learning courses
- Promote quality operations through teacher training, observation, and professional development
- Represent EF to promote the value and impact of English language learning at events
- English language skills at a native/bilingual speaker level
- Chinese language skills (minimum B1 level)
- PhD in English
- Qualification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Experience in Business English training with high-profile corporate clients
- Entrepreneurial experience and self-starter attitude
- Familiarity with enterprise sales in the Chinese market
- Proven editorial experience in English language curriculum and materials development
- Proven experience in public speaking; strong presence and credibility in front of senior audiences
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Passion for learning technology and its future applications for professional development
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to travel internationally (25 to 40% of the time)
Closing date: 2nd June 2018
Location: London, UK
Company: EF Solutions (Services) Ltd.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top