Director, Call Center Management
This individual is responsible for delivering exceptional remote service through internet, phone and collaboration with internal system and product teams. (S)he will manage a 20+ seat customer service team that handles inbound and outbound service requests. The individual also directs the day-to-day activities to ensure EF Englishtown customers receive superior service from a trained, motivated, and professional staff.
- Establish targets for four key areas, Online Customer Relations (CR) efficiency, Study Advisor Service quality, Refund winback rate, and Customer Satisfaction Survey completion. Develop action plans to reach those goals.
- Ensure regular, ongoing feedback through quality monitoring is provided to team members.
- Monitor activity within the department including quality and quantity metrics for voice and digital customer service interactions. Develop proactive plans and approaches to meet identified needs.
- Analyze customer statistics and provide regular/ad-hoc reports on major benchmark measurements.
- Ensure that agents are knowledgeable of EF Englishtown products and services, including all features and benefits, operational procedures, etc.
- Ensure agents are customer-focused and deliver helpful, friendly, responsive and accurate service to internal and external customer.
- Assist sales team to resolve complex customer cases.
- Work with EF technical development team to improve the case handling time and quality to internal and external customer.
- Manage software and hardware providers of telephone system. Identify and recommend new technologies that will enhance the team’s work quality and productivity.
- Work effectively across departments; develop positive, working relationships in a collaborative manner.
Qualification and Requirement: (S)
- Undergraduate degree (or above)
- 5 or more years contact center leadership experience.
- Good knowledge of IVRs, digital contact center technologies such as live chat and social media and contact center reporting and metrics; familiarity with quality monitoring programs. Experience of using Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Can communicate effectively in both Chinese and English with cross-functional teams at multiple levels within the company
- Demonstrated ability to develop employees through coaching, motivation, problem solving and action plans.
- Strong organization skills with ability to manage day-to-day operations and projects.
- Service mind-set for both internal and external customers
- Process-driven, the ability of identifying process wastes and optimizing processCall Center Management
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top