Director, Call Center Management
This individual is responsible for delivering exceptional remote service through internet, phone and collaboration with internal system and product teams. (S)he will manage a 20+ seat customer service team that handles inbound and outbound service requests. The individual also directs the day-to-day activities to ensure EF Englishtown customers receive superior service from a trained, motivated, and professional staff.
- Establish targets for four key areas, Online Customer Relations (CR) efficiency, Study Advisor Service quality, Refund winback rate, and Customer Satisfaction Survey completion. Develop action plans to reach those goals.
- Ensure regular, ongoing feedback through quality monitoring is provided to team members.
- Monitor activity within the department including quality and quantity metrics for voice and digital customer service interactions. Develop proactive plans and approaches to meet identified needs.
- Analyze customer statistics and provide regular/ad-hoc reports on major benchmark measurements.
- Ensure that agents are knowledgeable of EF Englishtown products and services, including all features and benefits, operational procedures, etc.
- Ensure agents are customer-focused and deliver helpful, friendly, responsive and accurate service to internal and external customer.
- Assist sales team to resolve complex customer cases.
- Work with EF technical development team to improve the case handling time and quality to internal and external customer.
- Manage software and hardware providers of telephone system. Identify and recommend new technologies that will enhance the team’s work quality and productivity.
- Work effectively across departments; develop positive, working relationships in a collaborative manner.
Qualification and Requirement: (S)
- Undergraduate degree (or above)
- 5 or more years contact center leadership experience.
- Good knowledge of IVRs, digital contact center technologies such as live chat and social media and contact center reporting and metrics; familiarity with quality monitoring programs. Experience of using Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Can communicate effectively in both Chinese and English with cross-functional teams at multiple levels within the company
- Demonstrated ability to develop employees through coaching, motivation, problem solving and action plans.
- Strong organization skills with ability to manage day-to-day operations and projects.
- Service mind-set for both internal and external customers
- Process-driven, the ability of identifying process wastes and optimizing processCall Center Management
Back to top