Direct Sales Manager
Title: Direct Sales Manager, Italy
Product: Cultural Care Au Pair
Location: Rome, Italy
We are looking for an ambitious, organized and results driven professional, with experience in sales, to join our Cultural Care Au Pair recruitment team in Italy. The Direct Sales Manager will be involved in driving the business through relationships with schools, job centres, fairs and local institutions. Through continued focus on field meetings, high volume phone sales and aggressive self-lead generation, the Direct Sales Manager will be creating and expanding brand awareness to promote the au pair program, as well as ensuring a high level of retention through top-notch customer service, and building strong relationships.
The role calls for someone who is very sales driven, a great leader and has excellent communication skills.
This is a true hands-on opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales and business development.
- Drive new sales through working with local schools and businesses
- Plan, organize and execute promotional events
- Develop and implement long term direct sales strategy
- Drive sales on the phone through high quality consultative calls
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
Ideal Professional and Personal Qualifications and Qualities
- University graduate or MBA. A marketing or business degree is preferable but not necessary.
- Proficiency in both Italian and English
- A passion for sales and proven capability with both phone sales and in person sales.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Goal oriented and a competitive attitude.
- A real self-starter, able to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Well-organized and attentive to detail.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit, and able to meet strict targets and deadlines.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at http://culturalcareaupair.com/about-us/
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of the EF Education First family. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs. Subsidiaries include, amongst others: International Language Centers, High School Exchange Year, Hult International Business School and Educational Tours.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top