Digital Products Manager, Products Team
Job Title: Digital Products Manager, Products Team
Location: Ashridge, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1NS
Full-time: 40 hours a week
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school
- To define and manage the digital portfolio strategy, product development activity and product definition across online / virtual offerings (in the context of the overall portfolio) to meet market requirements
- To contribute to the strategic direction of the Ashridge portfolio as a member of the Products team.
- To develop and manage the content strategy for the digital portfolio
- Develop and nurture pan Ashridge relationships across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Client Services and Faculty.
- Overall and individual product strategies for Virtual Ashridge, digital online programs (e.g. nano, Open) and virtual content for Custom programs to meet current and future market needs
- Define and document the product development roadmap for digital products
- Define, document and implement product standards and processes for digital / virtual content – e.g. design principles, ‘look & feel’, functionality of offerings
- Create digital product training for sales and faculty (including guidance/instructions for content creation)
- Undertake and act on competitor analysis
- Identify, contract with and manage commercial relationship with 3rd party content providers
- Content proposition management and curation (e.g. update, create, remove) with Ashridge/Hult faculty & adjuncts and Research and 3rd Parties
- Define, measure and act on key performance indicators (e.g. customer product metrics)
- Support the Ashridge strategic priorities
- Input to the product pricing policy
- Develop the content business model to drive a range of subscription services
- Cross functional relationship management (e.g. working with sales & marketing to win business, working with the technology team to ensure product requirements are met)
- Product quality and innovation
- Client satisfaction (e.g. NPS)
- Learning transfer and client ‘impact’ for digital products / propositions
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to operate in ambiguity and with paradox
- Knowledge of digital products and virtual tools / techniques
- Strategic understanding, execution focus
- Innovative and creative
- Collaborative – able to work effectively across the organisation
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
- A confident decision maker
- Familiarity with digital technology / platforms
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Product management experience
- 25 days paid holiday each year
- Complimentary daily lunch and refreshments available to all staff
- Free access to on-site gym (with swimming pool, spa, sauna, steam room, squash court and outdoor sporting facilities)
- Access to the company pension scheme and healthcare schemes
- Free staff shuttle to and from Berkhamsted station (set schedule)
- Free on-site parking
Please note that you must have the right to work in EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organised in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top