Digital Media Specialist
Digital Media Specialist
EF Ultimate Break
Cambridge, MA USA
As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire young adults to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe. We are looking for an analytical, creative, organized, and results-driven marketing professional to maintain and build upon an already advanced digital advertising program. You will come in, make sense of what is going on, understand the data, and help make smart decisions.
You are an aspiring Digital Marketing Guru with familiarity in paid search, display, and Facebook/Instagram advertising. You consider yourself an up-and-coming marketer with a passion for all things digital advertising and a desire to deepen your skills and accelerate your career.
Sound like you? Then you’re our type of person. Keep reading!
- Work with Digital Media manager to execute the day-to-day implementation, testing and optimization of assigned campaigns
- Help conceptualize new creative concepts, landing pages, testing plans; and work closely with designers and writers to ensure that assets are continuously refreshed and optimized
- Foundational knowledge of paid search, display, and Facebook advertising
- 1-2 years’ experience in hands on paid search, display, and Facebook ads management
- Broad understanding of online marketing tactics
- Knowledge of conversion and landing page optimization
- Very strong data analysis skills
- Desire to work in a small entrepreneurial team environment
- Ability to generate ideas and work independently
- Strong writing skills and a good eye for design
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top