Digital Marketing Supervisor (Programmatic buy direction)
JD to Digital Marketing Executive / Supervisor (Programmatic buy direction)
- Responsible for the daily communication and execution of marketing affairs, work along with DSP agency or media to ensure DSP channel operate normally including data feedback, optimization suggestion, new creative brief and URL and materials management.
- Responsible for daily media reports and data analysis with high correction and sharp insight. Give agency or media feedback in time and propose optimization suggestion.
- Monitor and control the performance of agency or media based on monthly marketing KPI.
- Weekly review the media’s end to end performance by placement. Monthly confirm the cost amount with media and follow up the invoice issue.
- Fully take advantages of the data matching and audience insight in DMP to make DSP touch wanted people with defined attribution more effectively.
- Communicate with designers to have copy or creative fresh to help improve the conversion rate at different stages.
- Use Omniture, Google Analysis systems to cross check some abnormal data in DSP if any.
- Communicate with internal technique support team to settle down all coding or URL issue.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, advertising, computer science or other relevant fields.
- At least 2 years’ solid working experience of digital marketing and equivalent knowledge of digital marketing. DSP / Programmatic buy working experience is a plus.
- Have good command of digital marketing analysis systems like Omniture, Google Analysis and Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Have strong ability to data analysis, have good insight in telling the effectiveness of cost spending. Real time bidding still is a plus.
- Good communication skills including agency briefing and cross department communication.
- Good oral and written English skill.
- Highly self-disciplined, detail-oriented, result-driven, self-confident, open-minded, optimistic and exhibit a high level of creativity.
- Coding and script writing is a plus.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top