Digital Marketing Specialist
EF International Language Centers is looking for a tech savvy, energetic, self-motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to lead and support our Marketing activities in Turkey based in Istanbul. This position includes the responsibility for all major online, social media, events and targeted email campaigns.
The successful candidate will carry out the following tasks including:
* Project co-ordination of global online marketing campaigns
* Email and SMS campaign development and implementation
* Social media strategy development and implementation
* Coordinate and develop all activities related to influencers, vloggers, etc.
* Marketing degree or equivalent.
* Strong experience in digital marketing (2-3 years)
* SEO and adwords marketing , social media management and content building
* Agency experience required
* Self-motivation and strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
* Proactive work ethic; can establish priorities and schedules to meet goals
* Positive and creative thinking, strong team spirit, flexible with detail-oriented work style
* Fluency in English.
* Experience with Sitecore and Exact Target is a plus
* Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML and Java Script is a plus
* Proven ability to deliver successful digital projects to completion
* European side residence preferred
* Driving licence preferred
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top