Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an analytical, creative, organized, and results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to maintain and build upon an already advanced digital advertising program. You will be responsible for driving improvements in our acquisition metrics by utilizing best practices, testing and continuous optimization. Strong foundational knowledge of paid search, paid social and display advertising is required for this job. As part of a dedicated team that loves what they do, you will inspire teenagers and adults of all ages to sign up for life-changing English learning experiences across the globe.
You are energetic, flexible, and a team player. You consider yourself a data analyst, and love interpreting numbers to make decisions that drive the business forward- not just generate more clicks. At the same time, you have a good eye for design and copy- an essential skill needed to lead ad development and optimization processes. Passion for English Learning is required!
Sound like you? Then you’re our type of person. Keep reading!
- Own and execute the day-to-day implementation, testing and optimization of all paid campaigns
- Provide in-depth reporting and insightful analysis of all paid marketing program performance
- Conceptualize new creative concepts and testing plans, and work closely with designers and writers to ensure that ads are continuously refreshed and optimized
- Stay on top of industry trends and identify new opportunities to grow the business
- Evaluate and manage media vendors, develop and maintain relationships, negotiate rates and manage billing
- Must know the ins and outs of paid search, display, and Facebook advertising
- 5+ years’ experience in hands on paid search, display, and Facebook ads management
- Broad understanding of online marketing tactics
- Ecommerce experience
- Very strong data analysis skills
- Very strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Desire to work in a small entrepreneurial team environment
- Ability to generate ideas and work independently
- Strong writing skills and a good eye for design
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here
- Joining an amazing and passionate team around the globe
- All expenses paid international travel
- Free in-house language classes
- EF product discounts
More about EF English Live
Founded in 1996, EF English Live has been at the cutting edge of language learning for nearly two decades, having been the first to pioneer a 24-hour teacher-led online English course. Backed by a world-class team of academic and technical experts, plus 2,000 certified online English teachers, our mission is to use technology to create a fundamentally better way to learn English.
For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com
More about EF Education First
Since 1965, EF’s mission has been to open the world through education. Today EF is the world’s largest private education organization—offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree.
For more information, visit careers.ef.com
Back to top