Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
Go Ahead Tours, a division of EF Education First
Cambridge, MA USA
We are seeking an Digital Marketing Analyst to be a part of Go Ahead’s collaborative digital team and provide insightful, actionable analysis. We will look to you for the insights in order to build the complete picture of our customers’ online journey aimed at improving conversion rates, efficiency and overall business value.
- Provide data driven business intelligence through tracking and analysis of website performance and results of online marketing initiatives
- Analyze ROI, website traffic, visitor behavior, product performance and conversions using Google Analytics to identify growth and optimization opportunities
- Execute web analytics, data processing and competitive analyses using various tools
- Audit website and provide technical recommendations for maximizing online visibility
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement, partnering with marketing & sales to support business cases
- Manage delivery of monthly performance reporting to quantify the impact of marketing & business adjustments
- Produce weekly reports tracking trends and performance
- Track users behavior over time to identify new areas of opportunity
- Continuously examine and validate accuracy of the underlying data set
- Provide education & training to business stakeholders to aid in more effective data interpretation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of digital analysis experience
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Advanced Certification a plus
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Experience analyzing data and delivering informed recommendations and creative solutions to data challenges
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task: experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of media concepts and terms
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly; ability to persuade via the written word
- Able to articulate a point of view clearly and with confidence on appropriate subjects
- Always looking to learn and improve
- Passion for travel is a must
About Go Ahead Tours
Established in 1990, Go Ahead Tours (www.goaheadtours.com) offers over 100 high-quality tours around the globe to adventurous adults of all ages who are looking to learn more about the world and themselves. Committed to breaking down barriers of culture and geography, Go Ahead provides travelers with superior quality, exceptional value and a highly customizable travel experience.
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top