Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
EF Educational Tours
Boston, MA, United States
Do you have an obsession with numbers and interpreting the stories they tell? As part of EF Education Tour’s MarTech team, you will collaborate with leaders of functional areas in the development of intelligent analyses backed by quantitative data that guide our strategic, tactical and operational business decisions. You will take the lead in defining and implementing standards to tag all digital content in order to improve the quality of generated data. You will proactively and upon request work with identifying trends that suggest new marketing & business opportunities and follow through with the recommendation of key strategies to leverage opportunities. You will participate in the development of organizational benchmarks of key consumer metrics and performance indicators.
- Lead strategy, management, and implementation of tracking of our target audience across digital properties and campaigns, contributing to organization’s growth by helping marketing deliver personalized messaging to teachers, students and parents.
- Be a thought leader in Google Analytics product suite and provide an implementation roadmap.
- Leverage vast array of digital, web, and customer data platform (Lytics) data to analyze and determine performance of current initiatives such as but not limited to marketing acquisition, promotional campaigns and website/email effectiveness.
- Use quantitative methods and tools including A/B testing, multivariate analysis (MVA), and optimization techniques to analyze and optimize web and digital assets to drive marketing and sales performance.
- Combine the digital data with offline and in-house data to develop a complete picture of the customer lifecycle.
- Using insights gathered, help drive digital (web, paid, social) content personalization strategy.
- Help develop a marketing attribution model.
- Research and recommend tools and techniques to stay current with latest industry trends in digital analytics.
- Generate insights and recommendations and present these to the senior management.
- Strong analytical aptitude with Bachelors/Masters in analytical field
- 2-4+ years of experience in digital/web analytics, marketing operations analysis or similar focus
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and the tools and techniques to ensure complete and accurate data collection
- Must be able to combine digital data with offline and other data sources
- Knowledge of SQL and accessing databases
- Must be proficient using Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge or exposure to reporting dashboards such as Power BI is a strong asset
- A team player and have the ability and desire to collaborate effectively
- Entrepreneurial mindset & sense of urgency and accountability
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in explaining insights to non-technical staff
- A passion for travel and exploring the world
Back to top