Digital Graphic Designer
Digital Graphic Designer
EF High School Exchange Year
Do you want to be part of a creative and international team? Do you have a passion for marketing and design, but also love to travel and learn about new cultures? EF High School Exchange Year is looking for a digital graphic designer to help us bring high school students from 13 countries to spend a year living in the USA, UK or Ireland. As a part of a greater company that’s comprised of 46,500 teachers and students, creatives and analysts, and visionaries and doers, you will support EF’s mission to give students the freedom to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering a wide range of digital projects, from responsive website layout and user interfaces, to prototyping, email and banner design, online campaigns and more. You will work under the support and guidance of an art director and collaborate with a digital marketing team based out of Lucerne, Switzerland and Boston, USA. You should love technology, have digital experience and strong typographical and interaction design skills.
- Produce layouts for a variety of projects; mostly online, but sometimes also for print
- Support the digital marketing team in selecting images, creating and optimizing visual assets
- Develop wireframes/prototypes for various concepts and campaigns
- Deliver design assets to developers
Skills and experience:
- Ability to strategize and problem solve
- In-depth digital design capabilities
- Understanding and experience in responsive design
- Expertise with the latest versions of Photoshop, In Design, Sketch
- Love for typography
- High attention to detail
- Motion graphic and design knowledge of HTML and CSS would be an advantage.
- You are a great communicator
- You are fluent in English, with an emphasis on written and verbal communication skills
- You can collaborate across teams and define an end-to-end user experience
- You have permission to work in Switzerland or have an EU passport.
Please submit your CV in English along with your portfolio and a cover letter. You can upload it during the application process or include a link to where we can access it.
EF is the world leader in international education and our mission is to open the world through education. Since 1965 we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF has fifteen subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, with schools and offices in over 54 countries and employs over 46,500 staff worldwide. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top