Do you have a passion for design? Do you want to be a part of a creative, international team? Do you have an interest in travel and education? If so, then this could be the job for you!
We’re seeking an ambitious and highly motivated full-time Mid-level Digital Designer to work in our office in London. The candidate will be part of the global EF.com Marketing Team, helping with designing and optimizing EF’s global homepage, EF’s global mobile site and landing pages for the company's SEO marketing campaigns.
Since you will work with a range of web-projects in over 30 languages and various formats, it is important that you are flexible, detail oriented, respect the online user experience and have a solid technical knowledge. In addition to strong design skills, you also must have an eagerness to be involved in numerous projects and bring a positive attitude and a creative mindset to our international team.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement multiple design templates (web and mobile) Redesign, update and modify numerous discrete interface elements
- Select and crop images for existing design templates based on market/product needs Monitor the trend of target group
- Work with developers on basic development/maintenance of web pages
- Effectively asses time requirements for assigned projects and complete that work on schedule
Desired skills & experience:
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in design for the web
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or similar packages CSS knowledge and coding experience a plus
- Experience working with front end developers
- Familiarity with mobile web and responsive design and/or search engine marketing (Google/Yahoo) a plus
- Ability to forecast the time required to complete tasks and advise team
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, international team environment
- Ability to be proactive and work on tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Have a passion for perfection, never settle for “good enough”
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
About the Company
Established in 1965 with the mission to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography, EF Education First (EF) is the world's leading international education company. EF (www.ef.com) has helped millions of students learn a new language and travel abroad. With a network of 500 schools and offices in 52 countries, EF specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degrees, and cultural exchange programs. EF has published the English Proficiency Index (www.ef.com/epi/) measuring the English ability of adults in countries across the world.
Back to top