Digital and Web Analyst
Digital and Web Analyst
EF Go Ahead Tours
Do you have an obsession with numbers and interpreting the stories they tell? As part of EF Go Ahead Tour’s Analytics team, you will work with a team of analytics professionals in the development of intelligent analyses backed by quantitative data that guide our strategic, tactical and operational business decisions. You will proactively and upon request work with identifying trends that suggest new marketing & business opportunities and follow through with the recommendation of key strategies to leverage opportunities. You will serve as an evangelist for the power of data analytics and present findings and recommendations to key stakeholders. You will participate in the development of organizational benchmarks of key consumer metrics and performance indicators.
- A dedicated analyst responsible for the timely and accurate collection, reporting and analysis of all digital data.
- Work closely with the marketing and development teams to ensure digital data tagging and collection is an integral part of all projects.
- Leverage vast array of digital and web data to analyze and determine performance of current initiatives such as but not limited to marketing acquisition, promotional campaigns and website/email effectiveness.
- Use quantitative methods and tools including A/B testing, multivariate analysis (MVA), and optimization techniques to analyze and optimize web and digital assets to drive marketing and sales performance
- Ensure website is correctly tagged and web data collection is working as designed
- Combine the digital data with offline and in-house data to develop a complete picture of the customer lifecycle
- Research and recommend tools and techniques to stay current with latest industry trends in digital analytics
- Generate insights and recommendations and present these to the senior management
- Must have a high level of proficiency in Google Analytics, and complete and accurate web data collection.
- 2-4+ years of experience as a digital analyst focused on aggregating customer interactions into a complete customer profile.
- Strong analytical aptitude – degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Web Analytics, OR demonstrated analytical and technical ability
- Must be able to combine digital data with offline and other data sources.
- Must be a team player with excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills as you will be working with a number of departments (including non technical) to disseminate information.
- Entrepreneurial mindset paired with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL and accessing databases is a plus
- Working knowledge or exposure to reporting dashboards such as Tableau is a strong asset; as is experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- A passion for travel and exploring the world
ABOUT EF Go Ahead Tours
Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to Open the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. EF Go Ahead Tours, a division of EF Education First, offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We’re global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We’re open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re dedicated – we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that.
Back to top