Digital Advertising Manager (Spanish speaker) - Zurich
We’re looking for a Digital Advertising Manager to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland. The ideal candidate will use their love for digital marketing to forward our corporate mission of opening the world through education. As a Digital Advertising Manager you will be the main point of contact for all digital paid activities. You will plan and execute digital strategy for a portfolio of markets, working in tandem with local markets’ management, and the digital Ad team in Zurich. We’re a friendly team who plays hard and works hard and loves nothing more than nerding out about messaging, branding, marketing funnels, and turning digital insights into creative solutions. If this sounds like your idea of good time, we want to hear from you!
● A friendly and international environment (so many great vacation tips!)
● A view of mountain-lined Lake Zurich from your desk
● A centrally located office in one of the world’s most livable cities
● Daily awesomeness
● Monthly happy hours
● Yearly ski trip
● Sponsored sports events, including triathlons and running events
● Workout Wednesdays
● In-house German lessons for beginners
● Staff discounts at gyms, restaurants, and cafes
● Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese in the world (ok, we’re biased)
As an EF Digital Advertising Manager, you will...
● Plan, manage bids, and optimize Pay Per Click campaigns on top search engines, e.g. Google, Bing.
● Manage social advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat).
● Oversee reporting, analysis, and optimization of advertising campaigns.
● Communicate with product marketing teams and markets.
● Identify and develop new advertising opportunities in your market.
● Manage, plan, and adjust budgets to achieve objectives.
Desired skills and experience
● BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Media or Communications.
● 2-4 years of experience in Paid Search Marketing with proven track record. Google Search Ads 360 knowledge is a bonus.
● Google certified.
● Experience with social media ad accounts and campaigns (preferably Facebook & Instagram)
● Sophisticated analytical and reporting skills, with strong ability to analyze and present key results.
● Advanced Excel skills.
● Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
● Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
● Amazing verbal and written communications skills in English and Spanish (C1 or higher level). Any other language is a plus.
● A passion for digital advertising, an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mind.
● A great sense of fun, a passion for life, and a desire to work in an awesome team.
● Be able to legally work in Switzerland (a European passport holder or Swiss work permit holder).
● Start date: ASAP
● Dazzle us with your CV and cover letter
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top