Digital Advertising Manager (Dutch/Flemish Speaker)
We’re looking for a Digital Advertising Manager to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland. The ideal candidate will use their love for digital marketing to forward our corporate mission of opening the world through education.
As a Digital Advertising Manager you will be the main point of contact for all digital paid activities. You will plan and execute digital strategy for a portfolio of markets, working in tandem with local markets’ management, and the digital Ad team in Zurich. We’re a friendly team who plays hard and works hard and loves nothing more than nerding out about messaging, branding, marketing funnels, and turning digital insights into creative solutions.
If this sounds like your idea of good time, we want to hear from you!
- A friendly and international environment (so many great vacation tips!)
- A view of mountain-lined Lake Zurich from your desk
- A centrally located office in one of the world’s most livable cities
- Daily awesomeness
- Monthly happy hours
- Yearly ski trip
- Sponsored sports events, including triathlons and running events
- Workout Wednesdays
- In-house German lessons for beginners
- Staff discounts at gyms, restaurants, and cafes
- Easy access to some of the best chocolate and cheese in the world (ok, we’re biased)
As an EF Digital Advertising Manager, you will...
- Plan, manage bids, and optimize Pay Per Click campaigns on top search engines, e.g. Google, Bing.
- Manage social advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat).
- Oversee reporting, analysis, and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Communicate with product marketing teams and markets
- Identify and develop new advertising opportunities in your market
- Manage, plan, and adjust budgets to achieve objectives.
Desired skills and experience
- A passion for digital advertising, an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mind.
- 2+ years of experience with Facebook & Instagram advertising, Google AdWords, and Doubleclick are preferred.
- Google Adwords certification a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Amazing verbal and written communications skills in English. Dutch speaker, any other language is a plus.
- A great sense of fun, a passion for life, and a desire to work in an awesome team.
- Be able to legally work in Switzerland (a European passport holder or Swiss work permit holder).
- Start date: ASAP
- Dazzle us with your CV, cover letter, and portfolio.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top