Become part of a team responsible for the creation of innovative new courses for teens and young learners and enjoy the opportunity to participate in all stages of the development and production process from shaping the concept and creating materials, through to final implementation across all E1 regions.
Be responsible for ensuring course materials developed for students from 3 ‒ 18 years old are academically sound and consistent. Support other members of the Product Development team by contributing to academic development within the team, and maintaining the highest academic standards.
- Reviewing course content to ensure and develop academic standards across all products
- Ensuring that all lesson plans and materials meet their academic aims
- Ensuring that all content matches our specified methodological and pedagogical standards or goals for each project
- Contributing creative ideas and innovative content proposals
- Providing regular training and information sessions for both writers and the broader Product
- Contributing to academic development within the team and actively supporting and helping to develop it’s members
- Liaising with and supporting other content team member
- 5 years’ experience teaching English to early learners, young learners and teenagers
- Bachelor’s degree
- DELTA, Diploma TESOL and Masters in Education/TESOL/Applied Linguistics (preferred)
- 3 years’ managerial experience
- CEFR C2 level of English (mastery)
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure
- High level of industry knowledge and academic expertise
EF English First specifically provides young children and teenagers with a faster way to learn English through our advanced learning systems combining face-to-face and online learning. We not only teach students how to communicate in English but we also give them the confidence and skills they need for a successful life. EF Labs for Kids and Teens is responsible for developing and implementing new educational products in our network of 250 English First schools located across China, Russia and Indonesia.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top