Labs @ EF Tours
Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer positions available
We’re looking for a Developer to join a hardworking team of people motivated by innovative technology and user-friendly implementation.
About our team:
Labs @ EF Tours is a Technology team tasked with solving challenging business problems by building and scaling complex web applications. They use new technologies to create a fundamentally faster technology and better ways for groups to travel around the globe. Joining Labs @ EF Tours means you’ll be at the heart of developing products that transform the lives of millions of children, teens, and adults.
About the role:
You will play an integral part of building business applications that will impact millions of people. From conception to creation, you’ll be part of the team that brings rich travel experiences to groups all around the United States.
Prior experience isn’t necessary, but an interest in anything and everything Technology is a must.
Able to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations
Eager to learn through doing
Ready to dive right in and make an impact
We’re looking for:
- Innovation, an eye for detail, and a heart for the big picture
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing situations
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding and systems design, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems
- Experience with C# or another object-oriented programming language
- Passion for writing clean and maintainable code
- Computer Science students or experienced self-taught developer
(Experience with Android or other forms of mobile development is a plus)
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
Back to top