EF Hong Kong Creative Studio
Our Hong Kong Creative Studio is looking for a DESIGNER who has an eye for beauty, visual story-telling instinct, and a nothing-is-impossible attitude. Outdoor in Moscow? Wechat ads for China? Graphic design for a castle in England? Merchandise for students? Our studio has a constant stream of interesting projects that span different media and channels around the world. If your talents, interests, and ambitions are out of the ordinary, we want to hear from you.
Is this you?
- You are obsessed with beautiful design, but believe that design is ultimately about effective communication
- You believe in obsessive consistency, but you’re not afraid to break the design mold when it needs breaking
- You have a thorough grasp of brand and design systems, composition, and color, with a sharp eye for typography and photography, and a mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Your favorite speed is GO… you have a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude and you like to keep at it until you find what works
- You are serious about design, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- You are more than a designer, you’re a creative ‘Swiss Army knife’ with interests and skills that span medium, space, and time.
- You want to be a part of something big, something meaningful, and something profoundly different
- You are adventurous, with a valid passport and a healthy appetite for dim sum as our Hong Kong based studio is multinational and travel is part of the job
- You are extremely collaborative and execution oriented with an ability to put Team above Self
EF Education First was founded over 50 years ago by a Swedish entrepreneur who had the simple idea that the best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. This simple idea took off: today, EF Education First is the world’s largest privately held international education company with more than 46,500 staff in over 54 countries. Big right? The interesting is that we don’t operate that way. It’s the best of a small entrepreneurial approach, atmosphere, and energy with the backing and support of a big one. Got an idea that will change the way we do business? Bring it up and it might actually get implemented. This is not something you will ever find at a traditional agency.
Learn more about being a creative at EF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhN3E_hlWmU
Candidates must submit portfolios (online or pdf versions) in order to be considered.
Back to top