Job Title: Designer
Location: Chelsea Office, London
Are you ready to become part of a global organization, with campuses in London, Boston, San Francisco, Dubai and Shanghai? For the right person, there is endless room for growth and a lifelong career, beginning at Ashridge.
Ashridge Executive Education is one of three operating divisions of Hult International Business School. Hult is a global institution with campuses in Boston, Dubai, San Francisco, Shanghai and three in or near London. The School's mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Become the world’s most relevant business school
We are looking for an ambitious, talented, technical-savvy, fun, hard-working, self-motivated, and of course highly-creative Designer, to join our international marketing team.
Based in our Central London offices, and with some time spent at our wonderful Ashridge House just north of London, you’ll be an integral part of our team. You will work closely with key stakeholders within marketing, including the CMO, as well as the broader Ashridge team, to deliver a variety of design projects, ranging across digital, web, photo and video shoots, print and more.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience across disciplines: digital and print. It is really important that you are comfortable managing multiple projects at a time, and find it easy to jump between them. You should be able to work independently, and be able to effectively manage your own time and projects. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is always looking for opportunities to improve the quality of the Ashridge Executive Education brand across all channels.
- Create design assets for marketing projects, including e-mail templates, print materials such as flyers and booklets, print and digital ads, PPT presentations, graphics for social media and infographics
- Maintain Ashridge brand guidelines, and ensure brand consistency throughout online and print materials
- Manage and maintain our digital asset library
- Design, manage and update our website(s) pages/templates
- Plan and produce photo shoots to update the brand photographic library
- Create well-crafted, but easy-to-use templates to enable the marketing and sales team to produce their own materials
- At least 3 years of work experience in digital and print design
- A stunning design portfolio
- Good knowledge of UX and UI design
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team with a desire to learn
- A great eye for photography and detail
- Ability to work within an established visual language, utilizing branded assets and templates where efficient
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively project manage your own tasks and projects to meet tight deadlines
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and proactive in communicating project updates
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint)
AEE is an equal opportunities employer. If you are motivated by the prospect of an exciting developmental opportunity in a growing and fast paced sales environment, we want to hear from you.
Applications should consist of a CV (no more than 2 pages); and a summary (400 words max), setting out why you think you are suitable candidate for this role.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the EU to be considered for this position.
At the heart of Ashridge Executive Education is the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, a major UK charity incorporated by Act of Parliament that exists to provide global executive education together with appropriate research and to maintain Ashridge House and Gardens for the benefit of the nation. The Ashridge site in Berkhamsted acts as both the hub for this global operation and as a major conference centre.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organised in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top