EF Travel, the flights division of EF Tours, is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our BI team in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are a small, autonomous and dynamic BI team working on a multitude of technical solutions for EF’s flights department. We provide vital functions in the areas of technical development, business intelligence and innovation and everything we do has a direct impact on our business. We enjoy a fantastic work environment right on the doorstep to the Swiss Alps.
As a Data Engineer your main focus will be to provide all the back-end development and architecture for supporting our operational and executive deliveries. We expect you to be forward thinker, innovative and ready for a position where you will get to make an impact from day one.
- Develop and architect new data solution using AWS cloud services
- Develop and optimize back-end systems and provide support to the front-end developers
- Maintain current Data Warehousing architecture and processes
- Implement structured and methodical ways to achieve high quality reporting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Good Knowledge in MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS is a plus
- Good understanding of ETL process, dimensional modeling and data warehousing architecture
- Knowledge of different range of AWS Services and Big Data architecture
- Knowledge in Python or other scripting language
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
Since 1965, we have helped millions of people transform their lives by opening the world through education. Today we are the world’s largest private education company - offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. We offer competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. The position is situated in beautiful Zurich, Switzerland and you will be working with people from all over the world. What’s it like to work here? https://vimeo.com/111638911
Back to top