Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Manager is a key position to support our Dutch sales teams. You will take full ownership of the administrative tasks of the booking and invoices process for our Dutch clients to ensure they receive excellent customer service and are well prepared before they travel.
We are looking for someone who is very thorough, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyze procedures in order to provide the best, efficient service and keep information flowing between departments. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Full ownership of the administrative tasks of our booking and invoicing process in the Netherlands
- Managing all customer bookings in our system
- Overseeing prospective students in completing the admissions process in a timely, efficient and seamless manner
- Ensuring that all customer invoices are processed
- Providing guidance regarding visa procedures and booking flights
- Complaint handling and point of contact for our schools worldwide, parents and students.
- Maintaining an excellent customer relationship and providing quality service before and after the customers course with EF
- 3+ years work experience in similar roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle high volume in a fast-paced environment
- Professional and friendly communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Extremely organized with an ability to multi-task
- Fast learner and ambition to take on additional responsibilities
- You are goal oriented and deadline-driven.
- Mother tongue Dutch and fluency in English
- Microsoft office proficiency (Excel & Word)
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top