Customer Support Manager
EF International Language Centres is seeking a highly motivated, professional Customer Support Manager to work in our busy department providing exceptional customer service and school administration. Reporting to the School Director, you will be working in the department in accordance with EF policy, British Council and ISI criteria.
As a customer service oriented person, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction will be your highest priority, achieved through excellent administration skills, inter-departmental communication and willingness to go the extra mile. You will build strong relationships with our sales offices around the world and ensure the Eastbourne school is well regarded amongst EF colleagues.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly developed customer service focus;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Appreciation of international cultures;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Attention to detail; creative problem solving;
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced,
- Dynamic work environment; positive attitude;
- Strong sense of ownership and the drive to succeed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages enrolment of new students and maintenance of database records, ensuring that all details checked carefully and changes made.
- Deals with enquiries from sales offices & other incoming calls & enquiries.
- Monitors school’s Student Service by ensuring advice given is accurate & efficient, staff are friendly & helpful, and information given is up to date
- Ensures continued development & improvement of customer support services
- Organisation of Airport Transfers
- Welfare responsibility in the school
- Manages weekly intakes of new students
- Monitors Student Evaluations
- Gives students information on Visas and issues Visa Letters for students travelling to Eastbourne
- Responsible for the in-school sales
- Assists with arrangements for familiarisation tours or other visits to school
The position will be based at the EF International Language Centre, Roborough House, 1 Upper Avenue, Eastbourne BN21 3XA. Please send applications with an updated CV and covering letter.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top