Customer Support Internship
Our Antwerp sales office is comprised of a young, dynamic team. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work really hard, then play hard.
We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process. All our employees have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but most of all love to have fun together.
Does this sound familiar? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, read on.
Your tasks will be:
- All administrative tasks from the moment the student books until his/her departure. This includes but it is not limited to: sending reservations confirmations and invoices, booking flights, recovering outstanding balance recovery, booking changes, follow up with our international schools, etc.
- Supporting the customer service manager in continuously improving the quality of our services and information to our students
- Assisting in translating and implementing international elements in local market
- Helping the country manager in the daily office management
- Helping the sales team reaching their targets by providing day to day sales support and backup.
- Native fluency in Dutch and English (3rd language is a plus)
- Excellent organization skills, structured and accurate
- Fast learner with an efficient way of working
- Ability to succeed in stressful situations
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Oversees studying experience would be an advantage.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 580 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Arabic. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top