Customer Support Coordinator
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
We are looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to work in Quito. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, proactively responding to client queries and bookings, administration of the booking process on the after sales process, building up the company brand, advising potential students on EF programs.
You will generate revenue for a fast-growing, international business, contributing to its development. The focus of this role will be on customer service.
This includes but it is not limited to
- Sending reservation confirmations and invoices, booking flights, outstanding balance recovery, booking changes, follow up with schools, etc.
- Ensuring upselling of insurance, flights, transfers, etc.
- Supporting the Country Product Manager in continuously improving the quality of our services and information to our students
- Manage the admin interns (1 or 2 depending of the period of the year)
- Marketing / Business Administration / Tourism / Industrial Engineer or equivalent degree
- Native Spanish and advanced English
- Administration experience ideally gained while working within a sales office environment
- Experience of working or studying abroad
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and commercial instincts
- Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an uncontrolled environment with very few restrictions
- Leadership ability
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top