Customer Success Manager
Do you have what it takes to be the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 HR and Training managers? Are you a highly-organised, customer-driven individual who can uncover the stories behind the data and deliver excellence in the form of language training programmes for employees? Can you help our clients unlock the benefits of having English language fluency as a strategic asset for their global success?
As a Customer Success Manager for EF Corporate Solutions, no day will be the same for you! You will wear a variety of hats in your relationship with our customers: consultant, project manager, change manager, analyst, internal communication specialist and many more. You will play a vital role in our wider organisation and in your local team, as you will be responsible for the delivery and success of our projects in your assigned territory.
You will be measured against clear KPIs, such as client satisfaction (Net Promoter Score) and renewal rates.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Join forces with our Account Managers and leading initiatives with our global clients
* Provide project management skills and advice to Sales teams during tenders and negotiations
* Set up and implement client learning programs that may involve hundreds or thousands of learners
* Work closely with clients or potential clients to set clear KPIs, success criteria, deliverables etc
* Report to clients on success of learning programs in order to drive results, achieve renewals and assist in growing the accounts
* Regularly monitor learning KPIs and account plans to ensure timely renewals
* Identify actions for continuous improvement of clients’ learning results
* Foresee and react to problems rapidly with creative solutions
* Build and maintain client loyalty, satisfaction and success
* Contribute to best practice for all CS teams to ensure successful design and delivery of language training
To be successful in the role, you will be:
* An excellent communicator, comfortable with presentations and relationship building
* A true project manager, organised and on top of your deadlines
* Client-focused (previous experience in a client facing role will be beneficial)
* Able to interpret/analyze data, draw conclusions and construct a clear narrative
* Able to evaluate, prioritize and effectively manage requests from internal and external stakeholders
* A commercially-minded individual with strong business acumen
* A storyteller who can influence and persuade
* Passionate about client success and buyer satisfaction
* A logical and analytical mind who enjoys working with Ms Excel, data and reporting
* Fluent in English and Swedish
To thrive at EF, you will be:
* Proactive, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and ideas to put forward
* Able to perform in a fast-paced and pressured environment
* Decisive and able to take calculated risks when necessary
* Passionate about travel, languages and cultural exchange
About EF Corporate Solutions:
What do a machine operative in a Mitsubishi car plant, an AI technician in Silicon Valley, a Nasa astronaut, a CEO of a FTSE 100 company and the Prime Minister of Sweden have in common? They all need English to do their jobs well, and to be successful.
Step in EF Corporate Solutions, the B2B arm of EF Education First. We work with the leading companies of the world (over 70% of the Fortune 500) across multiple industries, as well as governments and Ministries of Education. We deliver strategic language and executive training to individuals of all levels, from CEOs to frontline machine operatives to improve their level and confidence in English, both spoken and written through a combination of online and face-to-face learning.
Back to top