Customer Services Representative (French Markets)
EF Education first is looking for a Customer Representative Agent to have daily contact with our students. You will be joining an international team based in our Barcelona office during regular business hours.
- Offer call service in French
- Follow up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone and emails
- Provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets
- Motivate and guide our students through our online school
- Present the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service
- Respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat
- Overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress
- Meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services
- Follow the processes and procedures in place
- Enter accurate comments following conversations with our customers into our database
- Responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using EF products.
- The candidate should be bilingual in English and French
What we are looking for:
- Excellent writing skills (French and English)
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results
- Strong computer and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working on various electronic platforms
- Excellent at multitasking
EF’s mission is simple: to open the world through education.
We provide language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs, and we change lives for the better – our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe.
In the past five decades, we have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. Today, we have over 500 offices and schools in more than 55 countries, with a network of 43,000 teachers and staff.
As the world leader in international education, we’re paving new roads for learning – using technology, research and design. Our "for profit, for good" ethos is what motivates our people to do better work every day and drives our business to grow year on year. And we have an entrepreneurial culture where new ideas are heard, creative risks are taken and ownership is encouraged.
Back to top