Customer Service Trainee
Entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, internationality, creativity, flexibility and passion are the success factors that have shaped EF over the course of the last fifty years and that define our company culture as well as each of our employees. Find out more at www.ef.com/careers.
We are recruiting a Customer Service Trainee for our sales office in the heart of Zurich with start date September/ October 2017 or to be decided according to your availability.
As a customer service oriented person, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction will be your highest priority, achieved through excellent administration skills, inter-departmental communication and willingness to go the extra mile. You will build strong relationships with our sales offices around the world and ensure EF Switzerland is well regarded amongst EF colleagues.
- Organization and Coordination of exchange including flights
- Communication with EF schools, staff all over the world and externals
- Customer relationship building through several channels
- Management and ownership of own clients
- Payment tracking before and after departure
- General Administration such as confirmation packages
- Customer Support before during and after departure
- Individual projects throughout the year
- Passion for education and travel
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Native Swiss German and fluency in English
- Strong Customer Service Focus;
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service
- Strong sense of ownership and the drive to succeed
- Flexibility and availability
- Positive attitude
EF offers its employees a varied, creative and dynamic work environment, which is defined by the team spirit and positive work atmosphere as well as the many opportunities for personal growth. Our employees are communicative, have fun at work and constantly aim for professional development. The headquarter of EF is located in Switzerland; therefore you will have the opportunity to network with employees from around the world.
EF is a fast moving company that is able, thanks to its constant growth, to offer its employees and trainees a large variety of career opportunities in Switzerland and abroad. Have we caught your attention? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete application in German or English including a picture.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top