Our Antwerp office is comprised of a young, dynamic team. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we work really hard, then play hard.
We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process. All our employees have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, but most of all love to have fun together.
Does this sound familiar? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, read on!
Your tasks will be
- All administrative tasks from the moment the student books until his/her departure. This includes but it is not limited to: sending reservation confirmations and invoices, booking flights, recovering outstanding balance recovery, booking changes, follow up with our international schools, etc.
- Supporting the customer service manager in continuously improving the quality of our services and information to our students
- Assisting in translating and implementing international elements in local market
- Helping the country manager in the daily office management
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Excellent organization skills, structured and accurate
- Fast learner with an efficient way of working
- Ability to succeed in stressful situations
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Oversees studying experience would be an advantage
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.