Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for a highly motivated, young professional to be our next Customer Support Coordinator working in our dynamic Barcelona office to provide exceptional customer service to our students and support in administration.
As a customer service oriented person, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction will be your highest priority, achieved through excellent administration skills, inter-departmental communication and willingness to go the extra mile.
You will build strong relationships with our sales offices around the world and ensure EF Spain is well regarded amongst EF colleagues.
- Tend to customer issues and general satisfaction
- Payment tracking
- Customer relationship building through several channels
- General administration
- Passion for education and travel
- Creative problem solving
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Native Spanish and fluency in English
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service
- Strong sense of ownership and the drive to succeed
- Flexibility and availability (Saturdays included)
- Positive attitude
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top