Customer Representative Agent (Japanese and English speaking)
EF Education First is looking for a Japanese Customer Representative Agent with a strong level in English, and any other language(s) would definitely be a plus, to have daily contact with our students.
You will be joining an international team based in our Barcelona office during regular business hours (you must be able to work one day during the week-end).
- Offer call service in Japanese (native or C2) and English (level C2).
- Follow up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone and emails
- Provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets
- Motivate and guide our students through our online school
- Present the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service
- Respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat
- Overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress
- Meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services
- Follow the processes and procedures in place
- Enter accurate comments following conversations with our customers into our database
- Responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using EF products.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in both languages
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership
- Positive attitude
- Cultural awareness and Strong interpersonal skills that establish trusted advisor relationships with students
- Team player
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results
- Strong computer and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working on various electronic platforms
- Excellent at multitasking
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top