Customer Representative Agent (Chinese, English and a third language required)
EF Education First is looking for a Customer Representative Agent to have daily contact with our students.
You will be joining an international team based in our Barcelona office during regular business hours.
- Offer call service in Chinese and an additional language (French, German or Italian)
- Follow up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone and emails
- Provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets
- Motivate and guide our students through our online school
- Present the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service
- Respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat
- Overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress
- Meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services
- Follow the processes and procedures in place
- Enter accurate comments following conversations with our customers into our database
- Responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using EF products.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent writing skills
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results
- Strong computer and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working on various electronic platforms
- Excellent at multitasking
- Fluent in Chinese and English; fluency in a third language (ideally French, German or Italian) is required
EF’s mission is simple: to open the world through education.
We provide language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange and academic programs, and we change lives for the better – our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe.
In the past five decades, we have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world. Today, we have 532 offices and schools in 53 countries, with a network of 46,500 teachers and staff.
As the world leader in international education, we’re paving new roads for learning – using technology, research and design. Our "for profit, for good" ethos is what motivates our people to do better work every day and drives our business to grow year on year. And we have an entrepreneurial culture where new ideas are heard, creative risks are taken and ownership is encouraged.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top