Customer Relations Manager
Customer Relations Manager
Cultural Care Au Pair
Denver area, work from home
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
About Cultural Care:
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role:
The Customer Relations Manager will provide our host families and Au Pairs with exceptional customer service. In this role you will collaborate with colleagues to provide support during some of the most challenging times. With a heavy emphasis on conflict resolution and mediation, you will focus on coaching families and au pairs on effective skills to be successful on the program.
In this role you will use your aptitude for active listening, keeping details straight and executing on a strategy. You will have goals and responsibilities related to the overall growth and success of the program in your region as well as goals related to transition management. If you thrive on using your communication skills to help de-escalate program participants and find satisfaction in helping them move forward in a positive direction then this will be the role for you!
Some things about you:
- You are approachable, offering a calming presence and can maintain a positive outlook, even when things are challenging.
- You have a read on all parties involved in a situation, express empathy when providing solutions, and can keep a clear head while actively listening.
- You are able to distill crucial information from multiple view points, and share clear directives and a plan to move forward.
- You are an excellent listener who exercises great judgement and provides detailed follow through.
- You believe that Nothing is Impossible and find ways to channel your super hero every day!
- You are a creative problem solver, keeping the customer at the center of your decisions and know when to involve others.
- You can motivate and lead your Host families and Au Pairs to a positive resolution.
- You can handle most things that come your way… you are solutions minded, resilient and don’t take things too personally.
Some nitty gritty:
- Work from your home office, during standard business hours
- You will be included on the rotating Saturday and on-call schedules
- There will be travel opportunities 2-3 times a year
A few of our benefits:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) plan with Fidelity
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
Back to top