Customer Experience Specialist
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
GO AHEAD TOURS
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on a talented travel customer service team? Are you eager to take the lead, use all the tools at your disposal and not stop until a customer is happy? Are you excited by the prospect of joining a travel company with the pedigree and expertise to become a leader in both domestic and international travel? We need self-motivated people who excel at sales and customer service and are poised communicators, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for international travel.
Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading escorted group tours to destinations across the United States and the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.ca. Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF. EF stands for “Education First”. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people transform their lives by breaking down the barriers of language, culture and geography. Today we’re the world’s largest private education company- offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.ca/careers.
As a Go Ahead Customer Experience Specialist, you will speak with travellers across Canada, to provide exceptional customer service and help them confidently prepare for their upcoming tours. You will also identify and implement opportunities to enhance a customer’s experience prior to departure. Your role will be primarily phone-based; assisting with tour and payment-related questions, and you will also have responsibility for some account services tasks. The ideal candidate possesses excellent problem-solving and communications skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
Working from a terrific office located in downtown Toronto, you will earn a base salary plus a performance-based bonus. You will also enjoy 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and 4 weeks in the second year, and will be entitled to full health and dental benefits.
Go Ahead Tours is most interested in individuals who are:
- Passionate about communicating with people and comfortable with spending most of your day on the phone with customers
- Customer-focused and team-oriented – you strive to make every interaction an excellent one
- Strong communicators, both verbally and written (bilingual in French is an asset)
- Positive, energetic, and professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and capable of working effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality
- Ability to meet long and short-term goals
- Creative and confident approach to problem-solving
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Have a proven track record of excellence in customer service and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment.
- College or university degree
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience
- 1-3 years Sales and/or call center experience an asset
- International travel experience is an asset
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please [email protected] assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email address.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top