Customer Experience Manager
Are you passionate about best in class customer experience? Do you have a successful track record in initiating change and want to try yourself in a new meaningful and impactful role? Apply for this new and exciting position in our EF Global Headquarters in Shanghai just off the Nanjing West road.
You will be joining our Global Customer Experience Team who are responsible for designing, developing and implementing initiatives to ensure consistent sales and service for students and parents in China, Russia and Indonesia. The team is young and dynamic covering 8 different nationalities with many years of experience both at EF but also in the industry. We are passionate about what we do.
Role of a Customer Experience Manager
As a Customer Experience Manager you will be responsible for constant customer feedback data monitoring and analysis (NPS, retention, customer satisfaction survey etc.) and gaps identification in order to provide recommendations for improvements to the customer life cycle. You will take full responsibility for the NPS survey and closing the loop process. You will establish service standards and quality assurance process. You are expected to come up with required initiatives to continuously improve customer satisfaction and ensure the best practice sharing among the Business Units. You will be working closely with all the central support teams and markets. You need to be prepared for frequent changes of direction and work to tight deadlines.
Your Background and personal attributes
- At least 5 years working experience and 3 years in service and/or internal processes
- Interested in and good command of analytics
- Experience and understanding of service quality assurance
- High appreciation of education and service
- Have a good appreciation of data and numbers while always listening to your intuition and people feedback
- Outgoing people-person with excellent communication skills that allow you to verify your understanding of what you’re being asked to do and getting the buy-in from the stakeholders
- Outstanding attention to details, well-organised and strong time-management
- Enthusiastic, flexible and positive approach to resolving challenges - ready to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently (but never in isolation)
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top