Customer Experience Internship
EF International Language Campuses (a division of EF Education First)
We are looking for a self-starter with amazing attention to detail to help our customers have an amazing experience before, during and after their EF Language Course Abroad. The Customer Experience intern will work with students and parents from the time of enrollment until the student returns to make sure every aspect of their course is seamless and positive. Our customers range from young teens to retirees and everything in between, so the coordinator will provide fantastic service to an array of customers.
The Customer Experience Intern will also work hand-in hand with our sales team to increase sales and overall customer retention and satisfaction. The coordinator will support the sales team through marketing initiatives, materials management, event coordination and more. The coordinator will also manage student travel documents, payment collection and processing, pre-departure materials to ensure study are prepared and excited to travel on their course.
This is fantastic opportunity for a student to gain experience in international education and customer support. This is a paid internship. You will be part of a quality oriented multi-skilled team that believes that nothing is impossible. If you like bringing results, you would like to start a global career and you are passionate about education and traveling, apply!
- Serve as a point of contact for students enrolled in programs and their parents
- Manage course payments
- Ensure all necessary forms and paperwork are collected
- Help students obtain any necessary visas and study permits
- Collaborate in customer retention through emailing, phone calls and online meetings
- Coordinate flight and travel details
- Manage team materials for fairs, events, and distributions
- Support sales team with email and text marketing
- Indirect sales through up-sell
- Upload leads and maintain database
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs.
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations.
- Be eager to take the lead and use all the tools at your disposal to help our customers travel on a language course abroad.
- Monday–Friday 2pm to 6pm EST
- Immediate Start
- Flexible end date, but expected to go through summer months
- Currently enrolled in college or recent grad
- Suitable environment for virtual working
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving mentality
- Creative with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated and ambitious, strong ability to manage and complete projects with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Study abroad experience is preferred
EF International Language Campuses offers flexible language courses abroad, in some of the world’s most exciting cities. Study anywhere from 2-52 weeks and learn more, faster with EF. www.ef.edu/language
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com
EF Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
EF Education First is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, caste, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, parental status, Veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with everything we believe in and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate the laws and regulations in the locations in which we operate