Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Experience Coordinator
Cultural Care Au Pair
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
About Cultural Care
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
The ultimate goal of the Customer Experience Coordinator will be to ensure that each au pair at our school feels safe and supported and is having fun. This is done through planning small and large events, community involvement, vendor relations and customer support. The perfect candidate will be the ultimate go getter that has a genuine interest in creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Implement creative programs, events and enhancements throughout the building to create community, connection, and belonging in the school.
- Market and promote weekly events to au pairs and the community utilizing a combination of in-person creative techniques, technology and marketing collateral with an ultimate goal of building relationships and fostering support.
- Respond to and document crisis, health and counseling related issues for au pairs. At times this could be on an on-call rotation.
- Maintain close working relationships and partnerships with staff, contractors and families to provide well-rounded support to au pairs.
- Develop and refine programs based on evaluations and customer feedback including: NYC tour experience, transportation, local community involvement, Training School “alumni” connections.
- Communicate with outside vendors to schedule, organize and fulfill transportation and academics requirements at the school.
- Ability to live on campus
- Proactive problem solving and conflict resolution abilities
- Awareness and appreciation of cultural differences
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize
- An outgoing, cheerful and compassionate personality.
- Ability to work independently and with the team and use own initiative to meet goals.
- Exceptional organization skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Salesforce Experience a plus
A few of our benefits:
- Monthly base salary
- Market-leading health insurance options with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) plan with Fidelity
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
Back to top